Pipacs Pékség is a social cooperative organic bakery which makes organic bread using tradition wheat varieties.
Their bread: http://goo.gl/tEMKnr
The products can be purchased:
In the bakery, during opening hours. They bake for local sale on Tuesdays and Thursadys, breads can be picked up those days from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and the next day (Wednesday and Friday) from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. You can order here and find them here.
On Mom Biopiac, Saturday mornings. Their location is next to the staircase from side of street Jagelló.
They bake for their retailers on Wedenesdays, their breadas can be found from Wednesday 5 p.m. and on Thursdays at the following locations:
- BioABC – District 5, Múzeum krt. 19.
- Lumen Zöldség – District 7, Klauzál tér 14.
- Stelázsi – District 13, Hollán Ernő u. 41.
- On Ínyenc-butik’s cheese stand, groundfloor at the hall on Lehel tér.
- Másik bolt – District 19, Kós Károly tér 13.
Cargnomia is distributing their delicious bread in Budapest by bike. For more information, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org